Miss Judith P. George, LL.M – IP & Tech Law, M.Sc – Psychology
Chief Operating Officer, Trademark Department – India Region-Vishwanath & Global Attorneys
Associations : 30 +
Backed by experience that spans 12 years in corporate law, owner and founder of JG IP ATTORNEYS, she owns a Master’s degree in Intellectual Property and Technical Law from Mysore University and recently holds a Master’s degree in Psychology. She is a member of Karnataka State Bar Council,hails from Madikeri, Coorg and is a Josephite.
She is the Core member of Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs, Karnataka Chapter and is also a member of Kanara Entrepreneurs based out of Bengaluru and Dubai .
She has an active interest in sports and is a philanthropist, she looks after the schooling of economically backward children.
- She is Trained and Recognized by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Intellectual Property Management (RGNIIPM), Nagpur
- Represented as a Judge for National level Moot Court Competition for 2018 – 2019 and 2019-2020.
- BNI Pragathi Award
- Appreciation award from Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs , Karnataka in association with Government of Karnataka on International Women’s Day 2019
- Recently promoted as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) for Trademark Department India Region.
- Certified trainer as a Psychological First Aid (PFA) conducted by Training and Research Initiatives (TRI) in collaboration with NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
- Been a speaker in Times Of India ,Hen India , Confederation Of Women Entrepreneurs, Engineering Colleges ,Start Up Clubs and is active in Engineering Colleges as a faculty and consultant .
- She is the Director for Youth Services at Green City E Rotary Club.
- She is the Council Member- Karnataka Handloom Council
- She is the Member of Kanara Entrepreneurs (global ) and Business Group of Rotary (Bengaluru)
Judith P. George: Founder and the Chief Attorney of JG IP Attorneys, an Intellectual Property Law firm operating from Bangalore, Hyderabad ,Mercara and Chennai.
She is also the Partner at various other law firms in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai and has associated with the CA’s and Company Secretarial Firms.
She is also the Founder of Judith George Advocates & Solicitors dealing with
1. Family Matters
- Family and Relationship Counselling,
- Matrimonial Counselling,
- Student Counselling ,
- Parental Counselling,
- Legal & Business related Counselling ,
- Disaster Counselling
- Covid Counselling ,arbitration
3. Legal opinions and deals with varied Builders ,Architects , Hospitality ,Hospitals , Manufacturers ,Artisans designers ,Branding and Advertisement companies ,Publishers and writers to name a few.
4. Confidentiality : Confidentiality is given priority to clients at all stages .
Judith George Advocates & Solicitors provide in-house Company Secretarial Services, Chartered Accountancy Services and handles end-to-end Company incorporation, branding, Agreements , Contracts and Legal Protection Documentation.